Doing Business with TBI
IT and Business Process Modernization Solutions–
Today’s Government leaders are dealing with numerous IT and organizational challenges–from tighter resources, complex initiatives, IT security concerns, and disruptive technologies to collaborations across public and private sectors.
There is increasing sophistication and expectation related to digital services. The need for acquiring, implementing, integrating, and consolidating state of the art technologies has never been more urgent. Today’s IT must be agile, efficient, adaptive and innovative.
A Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)–
TBI is a small, woman-owned, independent and objective strategy consulting firm with deep experience in solving problems, developing strategy, and improving processes and technologies throughout the organization. We have the capabilities and experience to leverage our knowledge, solve problems, develop strategy, and improve procedures and technologies by achieving “Best Practice” results.
TBI Tackles Tough Problems–
With 50 years of expertise in providing innovative solutions to large organizations in the IT arena, TBI is uniquely qualified to support IT and operations initiatives supporting the missions of Federal agencies. Our solutions bridge the entire IT and Business Process spectrum; from IT acquisition (including cloud), IT strategy and governance, to organizational development and program management.
Why TBI? We…–
- Are an independent and objective perspective. We are not affiliated with any hardware or software vendors. Your agency’s best interests are our primary concern.
- Have 50 years’ experience advising over 100 of Fortune 500 organizations.
- Specialize in serving organizations with IT budgets exceeding $2 Billion.
- Have expertise not only in helping your organization optimize its IT spend, but also in uncovering its true IT costs across the organization. We help leverage your technology to recover and reuse funds.
- Have practical and deep experience in integrating and consolidating diverse technologies.
- Have strong experience in strategic sourcing, cloud computing and shared services
- Our team members average more than 15 years’ experience.
- Offer cost competitive rates
Relevant Past Performance–
TBI has a proven track record in advising and serving very large, complex organizations, many of which are Fortune 500 companies. Recent successful projects include the following:
- PDI Inc., New Jersey – Conducted an IT infrastructure and applications assessment; planned and implemented governance, Project Management, and change management structures and processes.
- National Science Foundation, Washington, DC – Providing NSF with IT infrastructure advisory services, planning a data center move. Responsibilities include providing a roadmap for cost savings, risk mitigation and long term flexibility in setting the future of NSF’s IT infrastructure.
- BMC Software, Houston, TX – Performed an IT enterprise architecture assessment, led Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing planning, restructured the IT Program Office
- Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI – Participated in the sale of a strategic business unit. We advised and coached the tactical leadership team in IT, HR, Finance and Supply Chain, with regard to contract negotiations, final terms of sale, transfer of employee rights and union issues.
- AECOM, New York and Los Angeles – Conducted an IT assessment, IT organizational review, and establishment of a new IT organizational model; creation of an IT Metrics Program, development of an IT cost optimization plan.
- Capital Group, Irvine, CA – Performed an assessment of IT infrastructure spend, consolidated the organization’s global help desks, build a TCO model for IT, assessed network security for outsourcing, built and implemented a change management model.