– Tactical Services –
- Security team optimization
- Is your existing team performing in an efficient and effective manner? Are there areas where things could be improved?
- Privacy data handling process review
- How is the company defining, identifying, and protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Personal Health Information (PHI)?
- Are current standards and requirements being met?
- Incident response plan review
- Verify that existing plan can address current threats and risks effectively
- Identity and access management, policy and process review
- Are you mandating, implementing, enforcing, and reporting adequate Identity Access Management across the enterprise? Is there a documented and repeatable process in place for success?
- Review of risks management standards and processes
- Do standards and processes align with the understood risk acceptability criteria of Senior Management?
- Continuous monitoring planning
- Develop a scalable and thorough process for maintaining a robust security posture for the enterprise throughout the entire Life Cycle of the systems
- Website scans
- Vulnerability scanning of public facing websites
- Vulnerability scans across all enterprises
- Internal scanning performed on a recurring basis
- Vulnerability scans of internet facing services
- External scanning performed on a recurring basis
- Security configuration reviews
- Review architecture, system configurations, segmentation, and align with current best practices or standards
- Compliance audit (ISO, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, FedRAMP, SOC)
- Vulnerability remediation validation
- After vulnerability mitigation plan is followed, we will retest system via vulnerability scans
if you’re interested in learning more about our Cyber Security Services you can contact Stanley Goldman by email at Stanley Goldman or 201.573.0400 Ext.14